Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged by Chrissy

1. What’s your ambition?
* Biotechnologist? =D

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
* Friends

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
* Not even Once

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
* Confidence? Hmm I have 50% ony~ =D

5. How many babies you want?
* Huh? I dunno.. im not even married~ haha

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
* Hmm I tried to find them once but didn’t see any~ but scientificly it was suppose to appear haha.. so .. yea~ hahaha *long answer~

7. What is your goal for this year?
* hmmm this year..?? Success to study and memorise and knows all sch subs in Form 4..


8. Do you believe in eternity love?
* Yup!!

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
- islam

- kind

- knows me well

- can handle my Anoyying-ness and weirdness

- caring

- funny

- cute? Hahaha XD

- taller than me~ =D

- same age as me or older by 1 year?

- plays the piano.. =D


10.What feeling do you love most?
* Happiness

11. What are your embarrassing moments?
* hahahaha I dun really remember stuff like this..

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?
* I hate u? hahaha jk I hate no one~!

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
* Mochiron!! (Of COURSE YES!)

14. If you could make 3 wishes, what would it be?
- can memorise stuff jus by reading once

- overcome my suckishness on Phy and Che

- Go JAPAN!! Hahaha


15. What do you crave for the most currently?
* Kenny Rogers Roasters and McDs

16. Who's hotter,Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
* haha I dunno who they are~ XD *lame me~ haha

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
* Chrissy:: a girl, nice to be friend with

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
* talk to friends? SHoppIng? haha

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
* 10 years? Hopefully living in japan and success in Biotech~ =D

20. What is your favorite subject in high school and why?
* Biology? Eventho im not good at it but… I reaalllyy want to know more about it

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Tag ::

- Aisyah

- Adrian

- Aurea

- Amy

- Mich. S

- Rachel

- Chun Kit

- Renee


* i didnt put new question too..got no ideas~ haha

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina