The easy steps.
- Get a partner or friends to join.
- Set up the camera/dslr to be in manual.
- Use the shutter mode, set up the lowest shutter.
- The camera must be fixed on a table or a tripod.
- Prepare a torchlight wrapped with cloth, or use LED light.
- Set up the room to be super dark.
- Click the shutter button.
- Start your imaginary mind and draw when the shutter click once
- Stop and move out from the camera before the second click of shutter.
- Wait for the picture to process, and walaahhh. :D
Have fun playing with the torchlight.
Somehow browsing the picture seems scary all the sudden. Haha.
Here's the best pictures that we manage to come up with!
|Take 1: Kak Nana writing Thai Lulz.|
|Take 2: Kak Nana's Thai gotten better. Haha|
|Take 3: Look decent with Caps. :D|
|Take 1: Shidah wants to give this to her mum|
|Take 2: Got confused with mirror-ing the letter S. HAHA|
|Take 1: Supposed to be stars in the sky. But got confused with the on-off button on the torchlight. LULZ.|
|Take 2: The name! Haha full name with own personal artsy touch at the end.|
Actually I just lost track of the spaces. HEHE.
So! That's how we roll when we're bored! Playing with the mini torchlight and slow shutter mode! Fun, but tiring. Asyik salah and redo redo redo. Haha