Thursday, September 18, 2008

TAG!!!! by Aurea~

  1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
  2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
  3. At the end, you need to choose 10 (5 Ony laa) people to be tagged and list their names.
  4. No tags back

  1. im the “weird thing” haha XD
  2. Im loud if I get along~ (very loud sumtimes)
  3. Ill go sugar-rush if im sleppy while doing homework (well..this keep me awake
  4. I can eat a lot of CHEWY FRUIT PLUS candy at one time (I really mean a lot! Berpaket-paket tau~!) XDD
  5. I dislike Coffee
  6. I can’t waken up by an alarm in the morning, so my mom have to wake me up~ hehe =P,, but every nyte I set the ALARM~ haha
  7. If im free all day Ill watch Jdrama series from ep1 until finish…
  8. I love cats but afraid of it~ ^_^; (love at far-range)XD
  9. i love doin Batik~ this is NEW! XDD
  10. I prefer Japanese songs rather than others
  11. I love to COOK & BAKING!
  12. what else ahhhh… hmm, aha same as Aurea! I HATE horror movies.. whenever my parents open the channel with horror movies on ill be screaming like its kejar-ing me~ LOL.. this bcome the reason why my brother dun like to open horror movies (he hates when I scream a lot~)XDD
  13. I mumbling about nonsense sumtimes~ haha
  14. I sumtimes GAGAP when talking..
  15. I can go blank when im…… (MOST of the time im BLANK)


i TAG ...
Aisyah, Chee Kuan, Hazel, Renee, Ct


end of TAG
ByeBye

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina