Saturday, September 25, 2010

trying to get used to it..

its been 4-5months since ive been studying in SeMaC, the place i call, CAVE
lately ive been doing good with the people there.. but studying is still so-so
there's still much to learn, well honestly the studies there are insane..
especially for us physics students huaaa..
the AWESOME part is we have like 16 bloody chapters,
we're on the 13th chapter but the finals is another 3weeks =.= super awesome ryte? haihh
i hope i can finishes mastering everything in time for physics, seriously hoping.
playing squasy on evenings and stalks is fun. XD

On my birthday.. Irynna gathers people and they sang birthday song for me,
thankyou to all who participate that night haha..anyway! my classmates sang again for me
on the next day~ it was great.. all the people who wishes me on FB and texted me,
thanks! love you all lots! :D

and! i wanted to write about the TANGLONG FESTIVAL in SeMaC!
it was AWESOME! hahaha it was my first time playing tanglong! i was super excited!,
FUN seriously~ i didn't know about the event, my friend told me and ask me to go..
its supposed be a busy night with loads of tutors and stuff to do.. hardtime on deciding...
but ended up going with Wafa, but for only for awhile.. *cakap je,tapi balik lmbt jgk*
when i reach Astaka, i found my classmates and boom! the night turns out to be great..
it was FUN.. i had FUN with friends, get to know and talk with new people :),
i learnt how to light up a tanglong! it was hard tho.. i accidently burnt my pretty tanglong,
that belongs to my friend zaqir before he gave me lol.. T.T thankyou zaqir..
well it burnt, was not entirely my fault! its the fire's fault, and the wind, too :D..
oh yeah! we even ate mooncakes! my chinese roomate gave us mooncakes too! it tastes different but still nice~ :) as said we only will go for awhile and i ended up to be playing around late because it was FUN hanging out with friends talking crap and do some catching up..
all the stress ran away.. for awhile, till we got back to the room,
PANICKING with the mountain of works to do, and its already late..
but, it was WORTH IT.. :)
we ended up sleeping anyway~ haha blame the tiredness! :P

ive got no idea whytheheck did this pic ended up like that HUHU



the end
tales of SeMaC

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina