Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ZE OPENHOUZE!

Sunday,
26th August 2012
My houzeee.

Assalamualaikum and hello! So as I stated on previous post, I invited my friends to my open house for HARI RAYA. Surprisingly, many of my friend came. Haha, to be exact my friends was the most part of the guests that came. Anyways, it was fun to meet up with old school friends, some that I have been lost contact. Sorry to those that I barely remember your names. It's been years! And my memories just suck. HIHI. The theme of the food is basely on SOUP. So there were Nasi Ayam, mee hoon and kuey teow to eat with the soup, Sup Ayam/ Sup Tulang! There's some more other food that my parents cook, and of course, KUIH RAYAA! :)

Anyways! I would like to thank each and everyone of you who came to ze openhouze last sunday. Those who couldn't make it, there's always next time, insyaAllah. :)

TAKE 1! LOL, I didn't notice there's BIGBANG's T.O.P in this picture. Cc: Hadi

Take 2~! WAWAN Juling. 

TAKE 3! CANDID! Haha Oppa Gangnam Style. Also, a creeper spotted. -..-
Only pictures that are taken. Sorry for those who didn't manage to be captured. HAHA. These were taken by ze BROTHER. Thank you, abang. I hope after this I'll be updating my blog more often. InsyaAllah. Me iz done typing! Assalamualaikum and have a great Raya everyone! :)

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina