Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TAGGED.TAGGED.TAGGED~!! UR IT~!

got tagged from Aisyah~!! ^-^

here it is~!->>>>

FAVES

Number: 21
Color: baby pink, black, white, smooth orange, brown, light yellow……

Day: Friday,,(sch ends)

Month: ? Sept and might b June

Song: Beat it by ORANGE RANGE, Your Seed by Hey!Say!JUMP (currently)

Food: Mama’s Cooking is THE BEST!! Hot & Rolls!!, Takoyaki (octopus balls), I eat a lot so, there’s many more~

Sport: Volleyball!! (eventho I suck at it! But its FUN)

Drink: cold mineral water is the best!

Candy: LOLLIPOPS, Skittles, bubble yum

Ice Cream: Sherbet Flavours!!

Season: I wanted to feel the 4 seosons 1st, then ill kno what’s my fav’s


Band: ORANGE RANGE, KCB and KAT-TUN

Movie: Kung Fu Panda!!! XD

Website: dunno… I haven’t pick one YET


Animal: Panda, Rabbits… dunno cos I dun hav pets.. but I love to watch them

Item of Clothing: shirt, blouse, shoes

Word: Ganbatte! Peace! YO!

Place: home sweet home


Tagging: not tagging any1~ ^_^

that's all! till next post!


BYEBYE

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina