Friday, November 25, 2011

Home for the weekend.

Assalamualaikumm!
Yesterday, i went to the hospital to visit my classmate who had an accident 2 days ago. He's condition is quite bad, but he's stable. Let's pray hard for his recover. InsyaAllah. Amin.

So, today got no class. I arrived Serdang yesterday night! Hee. Today I went Sunway Pyramid with my little sister! Its been awhile since we hang out together. We did nothing actually. Haha! Wanted to catch a movie, but the seats are selling fast. So we had lunch at Wendy's! The burger was HUGE and delish. :D The chilis too! Huhu. Me love Wendy's but it's kinda expensive. So after lunch, we just walk around the mall. Wanted to buy the sneakers at Forever 21 and a long skirt at Cotton On. But I didnt. -.- Second thoughts. Maybe later. Huhu. After walk around, went home, since the little sis banyak sangat penyakit, macam2 betul. Haha. Arrived home, and online, online, dinner, online, up till now. HAHA! That was my day.


Assalamualaikum and take careee! :D

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina