Saturday, October 8, 2011

New things are fun.


Photobucket

Assalamualaikum. :)
I've got no better idea for the title but, yeah! New things are fun! LOL I sounded so materialistic, well, I'm a girl, its normal right? No? haha FINEE. The word NEW only stays for awhile for everything. Everything will become OLD. Ahh remind me of Steve Jobs. He's a great person in technology world. Every single person in the world knows him. Twitter keep on having trends about him on the day he died. Yes, he died my dear fellow friends, if you still don't know. Fighting of cancer? Was it? Correct me if I'm wrong. He was the co-founder, chairman, and chief executive of Apple Inc. Was also Pixar's chief executive okay? Who don't know what Pixar is, you're not living in this world. =.= haha.

So now! Done with the iSAD part. As you can see, I've change my blog template. The few that compliments, thank you. :)


This weekend suppose to have a club activity, hiking to a Waterfall in Pahang. I didn't sign up for it, and didn't get to go. Because i have another test next week. A harder one, BMCG. A mechanical subject. And I know its not surprising, that I still havent study a thing about it. Hihi. I'll start tonight, or tomorrow maybe? Its all FORCES and evil kind of stuff, where the torque, tension, equilibrium etc have to be calculated. =.= Not liking this subject that much. Haha. But I've got to do my very best for the MARKS! :D Targeting on getting dean list for this semester. InsyaAllah. Thinking on joining the Frisbee team too. But still haven't fully decided about it. LOL


Just now, in the afternoon. Misses camwhoring with photobooth so I open the camera. Then! Started to camwhore by myself. And soon, my housemates and I started to go crazyy camwhoring. We took picture with every effect available! LOL. At the end there was 100+ pictures that we took. Haha. It's great to have crazy housemate, but I know, I will always be the craziest. Ngehehe. I don't think they get me just yet. Haha. But they're okay :)

That's it for now. Assalamualaikum~ :D

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina