Sunday, April 13, 2008

MINES!!

MINES

there's nothing i did there anyway haha
i went there with my big bro. and lil sis!
im planning to buy shoes.. but..
i dun really buy things without my mom..
I REALLY NEED HER OPINION!

so we walk around at the shopping complex only!
i went to SPEEDY to take a "look" at dvds
it was expensive cause its "SPEEDY" maa..
that's why i only take a "look"!
I FOUND MY KAME!! hahaha
1 POUND of GOSPEL..lol XD
i wanted to buy the dvd... but the story got
soo many church and christian matters..
so i didnt buy it,.^^ ill borrow it! from my bestie! pls and tq..
i wana WATCH MY KAME being a kickboxer!!
MUST BE SOO COOL!! *kakkoiiii*

after that,, i cannot buy shoes,, so we all go eat instead!! XP
hahaha anyway we ate at 1901!!
it was delicious! and we also eat waffle!!
i REAALLYYY love WAFFLES!
it was chocolates+butter!! my fav flavors!
it was sooo DELICIOUS*oishii

so after that we went HOME..
its EARLY!! but there's nothing else to do also..

so WE WENT HOME...

i think that's all.. haha
jaa ne!

~byebye~

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina