Sunday, April 20, 2008

TRIP!~

on friday evening i went to Melaka,,
it was a very great journey!!! haha
i listened to OR songs!!
album:RANGE

in the car i opened the music sooo LOUD!
haha its ORANGE RANGE! love them(of cos)

anyway.. i went to Ayer Keroh to send my mom to the MITC..(my brother drives of cos)
sent her to her hotel:ANCASA
she stayed there cos she have work to do at the MITC..
as for my brother, my lil sis, and me, we hav to stay at my granma's house..

well on sat we hav a kenduri arwah..
cos my granma passed away on 3rd of April
it was a sad day
i oso didn't get to see her for the last time..
T.T

but on the 3/4 i did go to my granma hse,
it was sch day.. i went home early..
but didn't get chances to see her cos
the time i arrive, they already finished all stuff and going to the grave..

all i do is donate Al-Fatiha

hmm okay.. lets continue.. we arrived at my granma's hse on midnight
everybody was already asleep..

on the next day it WAS a very BUSY day cos have to prepare for the kenduri
haha and i ate aLOT! haha

the food that my aunties cook very DELICIOUS!
anyway when the kenduri is over..

on the evening we went to the MITC again to send my mom there,,
she still have work to do there.. anyway
before that we went to Jusco for fun!
i BOUGHT SUSHI!
delicious!

after sent my mom we all head back home TO KL!
my brother was sleepy soo I OPENED the
OranGE RANGE song SOO LOUD!
and it was FUN!

then we arrived safely!
haha
that's all
THE END

haha k cya
byebye

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina