Thursday, August 25, 2011

A book I found.

When I was a kid, I used to believe...

A friend at school said that when you sneeze
you actually die for a split second.

When I was young, I used to believe
that R.I.P meant 'Return if Possible'.

I believe that steel wool
came from steel sheep.

My friend Peggy told me that if you stared
at the sun long enough you would go blonde.

I thought primadonna was actually pre-Madonna,
referring to a singer who made pop music in the
style that was common before Madonna became popular.

I was horrified when my first period
arrived: it wasn't BLUE like in the
commercials for sanitary napkins.

I thought that being sentenced to death
meant that you'd have to write the same
sentence over and over again until you died.

My brother told me that I was so ugly,
my parents had to pay people to stand behind mirrors
and pretend to be me, so that I wouldn't know the truth.
He said that this was why our family was poor.


These are some of the stories in this book. They are all the thoughts of kids, that had been compiled into a book. This book was bought by my sister who lived in Glasgow, Scotland 2 years ago. I never failed to laugh at these children thoughts. They are so imaginative and kind of straight? :) It's cute. Kids, they are silly and strange, sometimes misunderstands alot. Its amazing. Sometimes, we tell strange stories, they wont know the truth and yet believing in them. So CUTE! Reading these will brighten our days. We should stay imaginative as kids are. Its fun, and at the same time felt YOUNGER lol! And you can't just be serious all the time right? So! When you were a kid, what did you believe? Leave a comment about it, it'll be fun to share! <3

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina