Saturday, May 14, 2011

what is UP WITH YOU BLOGGER!

OHMYGOSH =.=
because blogger broke down it deleted the whole posts that I updated!! darnnn =.=
had to rewrite.. so lazy! STUPID BLOG. ur getting on my NERVE!
of all time! you had to pick the time that I update?! gosh this is tiring

ITS GOOONE =.= dang you blogger
_________________________________________________

my 'i procrastinate alot.', 'good times' and 'friends' posts ARE GONE!!
thankyouverymuchlaa blogger! all my efforts on writing it! *lebih2 pulakk*
STILL! its not easy for me to update and it JUST GONE LIKE THAT!? poof! poof! GONE!
aduhhhhhh sabar je laaaa! hish,
scratch the 'with love by Aine' and change the emoticon to this >:(, from down there!
saddening, i know :'( i wonder if i should write it back or not..
ill do it if i really got nothing else to do, why are you like this blogger, where's my posts?!
Pleaaaasssee make it reappear~ :(
Am i the only one who's experiencing this or are there the others? :(
cari nahas betul la blogger ni, nak saman takda duit pulak.. jap, kalau nak saman sapa yang bayar?
ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!! MAKE IT REAPPEAR NOOOWWW!!! *gone MAD*

0 hopped:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy edited by Aine Ilina